Try Hendrix free for 14 days
No credit card required. No contracts to sign. Just better meetings.
- 24/7 availability
- Unlimited meetings per month, based on 1 concurrent call
- Transcribed meeting summaries & action items delivered to your inbox
- Viewable real-time meeting transcription
- Searchable dashboard archive of summaries, action items, and audited meeting stats & insights
- Editable meeting summaries for greater context and control
- All Individual features plus:
- Manage access to your customizable folders for next-level organization
- Collaborate globally with real-time multi-language transcription
- Activate single sign-on for quick & easy team access to the dashboard
- Interact with Hendrix for quick answers regarding past meetings, action items, topics, etc.
- Integrate with existing enterprise software for ease of use
- Customize your summaries, dashboards, terminology, etc. to fit your organization
Are there any discounts available?
Absolutely! Instead of a month-to-month plan for $49/month, you can choose to purchase an annual plan and save $10/month on your subscription.
Are there any contracts or commitments?
No. At the end of your 14-day trial you can choose the plan that best suits your needs and enter your payment info. There are no contracts to sign and you can cancel your plan at any time. If you cancel before the end of your monthly billing cycle you’ll retain access to your account until the end of your billing cycle. If you cancel your annual plan your account will be deleted immediately without refund.
In which countries is Hendrix currently available?
Customers from around the globe can sign up for Hendrix.ai and hold meetings either directly through their browser, or through Hendrix’s calendar sync funcationality. Currently, only North American customers have the option to dial Hendrix directly into their meetings; click here to view a list of available North American dial-in numbers.
Here’s what current Hendrix users are saying…
Hendrix has significantly improved our meetings, and the high-level actionable summaries that come away from them. It removes the need for multitasking during important discussions and it allows us to actively listen to our partners while keeping our meetings productive.
Stay in the loop.
Subscribe to our newsletter and let Hendrix keep you up-to-date on all product enhancements, the latest industry news, and more.